Persistent Bowel Pain Bubbly Feeling In Stomach, Bowel Movements?

Bubbly Feeling in Stomach, Bowel Movements? - persistent bowel pain

Now, it's pretty embarrassing, but ..

Recently, I had strange sensations in the stomach, bladder, does not hurt, but that's a rule daily or every two days. I'm # 2 this week and how it longer than normal for me. The too common and persistent feeling, because I do not reach the bathroom in time.

In relation to the intestine, which the hardest and a mixture of a liquid, which were by sputtering. Today I had to go before I could sit on the toliet, had made a liquid in my underwear. Only the liquid was brown and very bad smell is so bad that I vomit too. There was no blood or pain, but.

Could my diet? It was the same for months and never had problems before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment