Pet Water Bottle Stand Pets From Swap Meet(flea Market) Is It Okay To Buy Them?

Pets from swap meet(flea market) is it okay to buy them? - pet water bottle stand

i'ved she had a hamster for almost 3 years and sold it to me at the flea market, the day he opened his eyes. Is that correct? and every baby hamsters that were sold were from handelen all, or were wanted their pets, some even fell on the floor. Why are they still alive? and why my life is so long?



and I also have before another Swap Meet 2 days, this time its Siberia. There was little dirty in a bucket with 5 gallons of plastic and old, and he was like 6 more hamsters, no toys or anything else. They drank from a fountain of dirty water and the food really sucks.




I bought a ten-gallon tank and lots of toys, but he is never afraid of them playing?
So, I do not know how to use the water bottle.
and only eat sunflower seeds. What should I do?


ps the guy who sold it to me told her about 3 months, and I, because he could not bear so badly treated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment