Exotic Pets For Sale In Canada Does Anyone Have A Pet Monkey Up For Sale?

Does anyone have a pet monkey up for sale? - exotic pets for sale in canada

My birthday is coming and there's always been my dream to have a pet monkey, I am very playful and friendly to all animals, I had lived for many different types of exotic animals, like a centipede and my uncle bought me a crocodile with two millipedes years, then you are, and the alligator had been fed and very friendly. If you are williing tell me a monkey for the sale of $ 500 or give up if your willing to let me know.

4 comments:

Kitty <3's Nemo said...

Monkey's are cute
But the hard work, one seriously believes in you, you have to take everywhere!
She goes crazy inside, if it is on your own.

My uncle had all kinds of animals, alligators, birds of prey, and had a monkey, she loved Mush soo, the pensioners, but because you take it anywhere or is it bazzurke only if he's not here.


But I'm sorry, I know a sale.
Gorgeous though!

ps
aliigators not just great! so fascinating! I would be all day with them, Lol.

teaforme said...

The monkeys are made in order to be in nature. If you do not have a single meal healthy again (and certified to be!) I suggest you stay away from monkeys. You need more space can be given as and often freak or crazy. Let alone for it.

ty man said...

Check out this address to a small breed like a spider monkey or a cappuccino.

http://www.hoobly.com/0/2533/0/

raquellie :] said...

Hopefully.
Monkeys are cute:]

Post a Comment