Modern Baby Nursery Do You Have Music Suggestions For A Nursery/baby Cd?

Do you have music suggestions for a nursery/baby cd? - modern baby nursery

My baby is to be held in three weeks and I make a CD for us, the nursery at night to hear. You are looking for modern songs in the list and would like your suggestions! I'm a fan of Coldplay, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, U2, Jack Johnson. . . To give you an idea of what kind of music I love. I have a few so far:

Somwhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Farewell and Goodnight - Smashing Pumpkins
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) - Dixie Chicks, b / c I have a child

3 comments:

bailezra said...

Do you have the Rockabye Baby series of CDs? You rock, pop, punk, music and lullabies from other established groups. Radiohead, Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins have, U2, Pink Floyd (my favorite), The Cure, Bjork, The Ramones, Bob Marley, The Eagles, and more:

http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/web/pag ...

In fact, I have a pair of new series to list on ebay if you're interested.

jjhardyg... said...

Target had a CD titled "Lifescape Lullibies" we buy, and that the headphones on her stomach with her. It was so relaxing that after the birth, which we played every night and when we sleep Rock CD play time. :) There were also sounds of the womb and sounds, the heart rate at the end of the disk. He had even help to travel down and pop whenever possible to him to sleep outside. He listened to the CD every night until he 5th I think peer pressure has got to stop for what I wanted, too. It is very relaxing. I bought other over the years, so hopefully yours too objective.

bluefrog... said...

I have a copy of Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of U2 songs in my local library. U2's songs have no words, music, lullabies. He also kept reasonable.

Otherwise, even Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks. Jack Johnson is also the only singer on the soundtrack Curious George. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment